Friday, July 17, 2015

At Celilo Village

 Day four, (really day five) 16 Well on this day I woke up and had a banana and then organized the vans. We arrived at Celilo Village around three p.m. and met four people. There was Michelle, Jeremy, Andrew and David. Andrew was talking about saving the lamprey that goes into our river,  the Columbia. He was saying there is not much more coming back because of all the dams up and down the river and other places.
    We also met Paul Lumley who is executive director of CRITFC, expert witness. He talked about our salmon count going down over these past years. All these reservoir's our ruining the wildlife in the Columbia river.
am done.... I don't want to be all mad about my people's river.

It was awesome because I was in full charge of dinner! I had a full kitchen, which means I have an oven, a fridge for cold juice, stoves. It was awesome. Guess what I made, just guess, I cooked up some fried buttered carrots with mushrooms for the picky vegetarian Ebeth, and bbq chicken (secret spices too) with rice and boiled carrots for the meat eaters. I like too cook full meal. Alyssa helped me make dessert well actually she did all I did was stick it in the oven. Lol. It was cupcake brownies with marshmallows on top. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment