Sunday, July 19, 2015

First Time Canoeing, July 19

Today we are going to take a lesson to draw with charcoal and pencil by George at 1:00 in the camp I'm at.
 Also we are going go canoeing with Warren Seyler and his nephew Hunter I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. I hope I don't fall off into the water trying to get on the canoe. I wonder where you canoe at.
  We learned a lesson how to sketch by George Hill. To be honest I know I can't draw for a dang thing and really I tried and it didn't look cool at all even though people said it wasn't done. It was fugly.
My first time canoeing is awesome! I even tried tipping us over to see what is would be like and Alyssa was like no let's not see. I had fun
. We went to look at the watch tower and I hopped on with Warren and his bunch. Hunter, Kyle, and X. The boys ran up there. I walked upstairs of the tower and was scared but not scared at the same time. It was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment