Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day Seven


Today we just left KOA, where we slept last night, and arrived at the pow-wow grounds of Wellpinit.
I set up my tent and ate a sandwich then we went swimming at a lake called turtle lake! It was fun because everyone was jumping off the dock, they even got me to jump a few times. I swam almost half way across the lake two times. Oh I forgot to mention that when I cooked I burnt my arm some how and didn't realize till Mrs. Black, Ms. Black's mother and Ms. Morse noticed it, because it was ugly and blistered, ewe rite.
Well it popped this morning when I grabbed the pancake mix this morning for Ms. Morse. . Now I'm blogging for you to read.. ;)
 We did laundry and took a shower here at the school. I also met Warren Seyler and his... nephew I think Hunter which was funny because the way he was acting. He was funny, and I let Mr. Warner know a little bit about my self and I said I can cook then everyone else jumped in and complimented. Now he wants some fish cooked by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment