Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day after Celilo

  On this day I woke up in a good mood at first because it was quiet had a nice cool shower. Al, Sully and Captain made a bomb breakfast, banana chocolate chip pancakes with hash browns and bacon. It was delicious, even though Mr. Clinton poured sriracha sauce all over my plate instead of his. We traded hash browns and eggs, I really didn't care to be honest.
We all have a duty, sometimes twice a day. There is group one which is me and Chrissy, group two, Matt and Tarrel, group three, Alyssa and Judy, group four, Al and Sully, group five, Alexic and Ebeth. Bomb squad is where you make surer everything is put away in a vehicle or the r.v. , dishes duty of course to do dishes, cooking duty in which you cook.
 We went to see a museum because we didn't get to tag fish because of climate change.
Well everyone liked my dinner, and Ms. Black put me in charge of meals, like what to cook with what.
WE seen these cool pictures on rocks, and before that we went swimming at Horsethief.
I also got stung by a bee, on my chest.                                 She who watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment